Saturday, July 11, 2009

Purple Passion Portrayed in the Potty Place

Okay, so the title is corny but I was aiming for some alliteration!

The bathroom is finished. I did it in about 8 hours from start to finish. I'm pleased with the color, but the pictures don't really do it justice! There are some glares and reflection things going on that you can't see in person, due to the camera I guess. I also am not finished with the decorating part yet. I am waiting for a second wave of creativity (and money) to hit me!!!

It cost me around $80 to buy the paint, new rugs, a few towels, toothbrush holder, trashcan, soap dish, painter's tape, etc. to get the job done. That's not too bad I guess.

Anyway, call me crazy, but I like purple. Some people said I was a little crazy for doing it, but I like it.

Have a good day!

Callie playing my mandolin. I helped her hold it right for the picture! She usually plays it in her lap and she MUST have the pick! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cool!! I love the new bathroom!