Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pinterest Passion and other Crafts

If you know me pretty well, you know I can't resist a good craft!  I really have to stay away from pinterest because it just gives me way too many project ideas.  I wish I had the resources and more time to spend on doing such things, but I try to get away and do crafts and stress-relief projects whenever I can.

I thought I would just attach a few pictures of my most recent things I've crafted.  I have some more projects lined up, so maybe I will post those later!

I hope you are having a great day! 
Butterfly Hairbows


Wipes Case Cover (Front)

Wipes Case Cover (Back) I had to add velcro since my first attempt left me with a case that would not close!

Post-it note holders with encouragement.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Hi Brittany!

I LOVE crafting too! :) I have to limit the amount of time I spend on Pinterest, because I can spend forever browsing through all the craft ideas and recipes! I love the post-it note holders you made. Hayden showed me something similar to that a while ago, that someone else had made. It's such a nifty idea, isn't it! Oh, and I love the butterfly hair clips too...they will look so cute in your girls' hair.