Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Going out of town


We are leaving on Friday morning (very early I might add) to fly to Denver, CO, and then we will fly to Salt Lake City, UT. We are actually staying in Park City, but before that we are driving up to Yellowstone in Wyoming to see some of the park. I believe it should be beautiful! I know it's going to be stressful getting there, but we are excited, and I hope that Callie does better than I expect her to. :) (keeping my fingers crossed....)

So, I will not be home until June 14th. I probably won't blog until after that since we'll probably be super tired from all of our running around! I believe this is not going to be one of those vacations where we get in much "relaxing!" It's more of a sight-seeing tour!

Anyway, say a prayer for us that we will be safe in our travels and that Levi and Ashley will also arrive home safely on Sunday as well.

No comments: