Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finally Hitched...

Well, Ashley and Levi FINALLY got married today. It was a sweet service. Everything seemed to just be wonderful! The only exception would be the air conditioning dying over at the barn, but hey, it WAS a barn. It was authentic, right? I mean, how many barns actually have air conditioning? HA!

Anyway, after cleaning up afterwards, getting home to unload everything, feeding Callie, picking up stuff around the house... blah blah blah, I can FINALLY rest (while I wash/dry clothes that is....). It has been a LOOOOOONG two days for me. Andy has really picked up on his daddy duties and helped out with Callie A LOT! I couldn't have done it without him.

By the way, Callie looked like a little princess when Josiah pulled her down the aisle in her little wagon all decorated up so pretty! Josiah did a GREAT job too! He was so sweet and just did a good job. His mama and daddy should be proud! :)

Well, I guess I will close for today. I have to get ready for vacation this upcoming week. We are flying out to Utah on Friday, June 6th. Oh, say a prayer! We are flying with a baby. Thankfully, my moma and daddy will be there when I need a break! That's all I can say! :) I love Callie, but she is a handful. What in the world would I do with two of her?!?!?!?!? :) I want to wait a while to find out. :)

No comments: