Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Callie - eating like a horse!

Callie is eating like a horse - literally! She can put the food away for a little girl! I believe she's going through a growth spurt. It seems like she's already started cruising just a little bit too. She'll ease down the rail in her crib after she's pulled up. All of the ladies at Legacy are just shocked at how smart she is and how quickly she has learned to stand up. It's just too funny. I was looking at some older pictures of Callie tonight, and she has just grown so much. Her look is changing every day and she just looks like a big girl more and more every time that I see her! They really do grow up too fast!

My kids at school got on my nerves SO bad today! Only my first period was a pain. My second period rarely has a bad day. They are just too bored to talk I believe! Hey, it's better than the alternative! Thank you, Lord! :)

I'm off to watch American Idol. I tell myself EVERY SEASON that I WILL NOT get hooked on it this time, but after you watch those horrible auditions some people have, then you actually start to wonder, "who will make it?" It gets me hooked every time. I'm a sucker for it. And I must say that I do agree with Simon a lot!!! :)

No comments: