Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some sites should not come up on Google.com search!!!


Okay, so I'm sitting here at the computer wondering, what will it look like when Callie's top teeth start coming in? Well, I Google my question (of course!) and what comes up are a series of pictures I begin looking at. Well, one picture of a baby's upper gums catches my eye, and so I go to view the webpage from whence the picture came. I knew something should have been up when the page was titled "The Rainbow Family." Did it dawn on you yet, or am I just slow? Anyway, the page wasn't vulgar or disgusting, but when I saw the professional photo of two beautiful babies with two women who didn't appear to be sisters if you get my drift, then it all made sense. I was disgusted! Ewww! Some pages SHOULD NOT come up as a result on Google.com! Are you with me?!

Okay, now that the vent is over with, let me tell you who invented pantyhose. Allen Gant Senior - you aren't going to believe it, BUT IT WAS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said, another woman WOULD NOT invent something as irritating as pantyhose. LOL!!!

Go to the link below to get the real scoop: http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blpantyhose.htm.





3 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

Your blog is HILARIOUS!!! I LOVED the post about Jeremiah. I also had a blog there for a few days.. I might try to get it back up and running because of your inspiration!! hehehe There are so many amazing blogs out there. YOu should explore a little or I can give you some URLs. You be's the best sista a girl could ask for!

Ashley

Brittany said...

You're too sweet. You are truly a wonderful sister! :) I love you, and I'll miss you so much when you run off and marry that Nix boy! :)

Katie said...

I should've kept reading your posts...I just asked if you found out who invented the cuss'ed things and open up your next post. Voila!