Monday, February 25, 2008

Just thinking....

You know the other day while I was watching Callie, I couldn't help but think of Jesus when He was a baby. Now that Callie's pulling up on just about anything, I thought of how proud Mary and Joseph must have been when Jesus pulled up for the first time! It was probably on a carpenter's table for all we know! It's hard to describe to someone who is not a parent (a mother especially) what it feels like to see YOUR BABY do something monumental in their little life. I know she must've been so proud and just looked at Jesus everyday with this love for Him that was unexplainable. That's just so sweet to me!

Anyway, I'm glad that Jesus knows how Callie feels right now. The poor thing is teething like crazy, and Jesus knows her pain. Isn't that just awesome!? What other kind of "god" can do that?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is very sweet Brittany, and I imagine that Mary was the same way about baby Jesus. I am praying for Callie that God will use her in a mighty way.. who knows.. she may be a little preacher's wife someday!

Katie said...

Yeah, too bad her and my boys are cousins! :-)