Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's already Thursday?!


This week seems like it has gone by way faster than last week. I thought I would post today just so I could show a new picture of Callie! She was precious in her little strawberry gingham-patterned dress with matching hat on Sunday. Everyone thought she was adorable and of course Andy and I did.

Today I was also gently reminded by God of how He wants to take care of me. I've been a bit stressed about "life," but He ever so sweetly reminded me of how He's always proven Himself faithful in every situation. The words to the song "He's Been Faithful to Me" filled my mind, and I just felt the Lord reassure me that He loves me, and He will take care of me no matter what. What a sweet promise. We serve such a great God!!!

2 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST Picture I have EVER seen!!!!! What a beautiful baby and mommy!!

Katie said...

She looks so precious in that little hat! I wish I got to see her more often!!! I know you're a great mama. Can you imagine the day when she says, "I sure do love you, Mama." Now THAT will be precious! I know it makes my heart melt when I hear it. :-)