Friday, May 23, 2008

Hallelujah

Well, today was IT! It was the last day of school and the last time I will have to see some of those lovely children until August. It's not that I don't like them, but everybody needs a break!

I just can't wait to get these two post-planning days over with. We have some sort of training for a text book on Tuesday, which I'm still a little perturbed (is that a word?) about. I purposely did NOT want Callie going to Legacy next week, for 1)to save money and 2) so she could just go to school with me. I wasn't going to have to do much anyway. Well, someone springs up and says, by the way, we need to have a meeting on Tuesday from 8:30-3:30 at West Hall. Well, that threw my plans for a loop. So, there's a lady at church who is going to watch Callie for a couple of hours for me. I still only work PART-TIME so there's NO WAY I'm staying until 3:30. Is that bad of me to have that attitude? If you weren't getting paid to stay longer than you had to, would you? Especially when you've got a sweet baby to go home to? :) I need to pray that God gives me a better attitude about it.

Callie had a small ear infection this week when I took her to the doctor. She had been coughing at night a good bit, and it has gotten better, but I guess she got an ear infection since her immune system was down from what was probably a cold.

It's hard to believe that she will be a year old on June 19th! It seems like it has flown by. I can't believe it. Ashley is getting married next Saturday too! That has really crept up on me here lately! Everyone's just getting older and growing up. :)

No comments: