Friday, May 2, 2008

Yay, it's Friday!

Hello blog peeps. :) I've been lazy this week and I haven't updated anything. Actually, I have just been pretty busy. I'm trying to get ready for Ashley's fun shower tomorrow night and do other errands like getting groceries, grading Geometry projects, etc...

"Bug," as Levi calls her, is sleeping right now or else I wouldn't be blogging! We call Callie "Callie Bug" a lot, and Levi just calls her bug. Isn't that sweet? :) He will make a great daddy one day and Ashley will make a great mommy too of course! I'm glad she's marrying someone who Callie likes and will be proud to call uncle as she will already be proud to call Ashley an aunt! :)

I have planted some pepper plants in my teeny weeny indoor greenhouse and they are ready now to be put out in the garden! I have some cayenne peppers and two other kinds that I can't remember the name of right now. I was so excited when they actually grew! There's nothing like watching God take a tiny seed and turning it into a plant! Farmers and gardeners witness the awesomeness of God's creation by watching their crops grow and prosper. It's too cool! I think that's why Andy's fascinated by his little garden. He's only planted green beans, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Maybe we'll have more green beans this time. Last year, we threw away cucumbers because we had so many of them and couldn't eat all of them nor could we give them all away!

Anyway, I'm rambling. I think I'll go relax in front of the t.v. - alone! That's a rarity in itself! Yay... I'll actually have control of the remote.... STRANGE!!!! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

You sound like a Grandma, too! Yay...I'm not alone in the gardening world. :-)