Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, but it really doesn't feel like a different day to me. It's kind of weird being included in this holiday! I remember it took me forever to get used to being called "mama" by people in respect to Callie! I'm used to it now, but it took a while! Callie even says ma-ma sometimes too, so even SHE is starting to call me that! :) She usually only says it when she's whining about something or wanting something though. :) Is that surprising?

Ashley and I sang today at church. It'll probably be the last time we'll sing together until after she's married. I'm sure it will come few and far between after that. It's kind of depressing! We won't be able to just be put on the spot anymore and asked to sing. I'm going to miss her SO bad at church. I've gone to church with her my whole life, and I can't imagine her not being there every time I'm there. I guess it will take some getting used to.

Well I need to get some more things done while the Bug naps, so I better go. Only 2 more weeks left in school! Oh, and my hydrangea is going to bloom this year FINALLY! YEA!!!!!!!! I've been talking to it and loving on it some, so maybe that's why!? :) I know, I'm weird.... Maybe I'm just an ole' hydrangea hugger?

No comments: