Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Long time no blog...

Been a while since I posted so I thought I should so everyone would know we're doing okay! :) Callie is walking more and more everyday by herself, but she still hasn't just let go yet! We aren't pushing her. I know she'll be running around everywhere before I know it, so I'm not rushing her.

We're trying to enjoy our last few weeks of summer while we can. I sure do dread not being with Callie and being away from her all day! :( It wouldn't be so bad if I just had someone to keep her instead of her being at a daycare all day. Anyway....

Our youth revival is coming up soon, so if you're reading this, please come! It will be on 7/24-7/26. We'll have three great preachers coming with youth choirs singing! We will have supper at 6:00-6:45. Prayer room at 6:45 and the service starts at 7:00. Bro. Chris Anderson, Bro. Jody Garrison, and Bro. Scotty Baker will be preaching during the revival. It's bound to be great! I know God is going to do something good there. Last year was an amazing time, and our youth seem to have grown in spiritual matters since then as well. Anyway, come on out to Mud Creek and have a good time with us! On Sat. 7/26 my wonderful brother-in-law will be hosting two sessions in the afternoon with some teaching. Session 1 is about defending the King James Bible and Session 2 is about defending our own belief and why other religions have incorrect teachings. I'm sure it will be great!

I guess I better go now. Callie bug has made several of her plundering messes that I need to clean up. :)

Later!

2 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

Hey! I am excited about the Youth Revival! :-)

Brittany said...

me too.. thanks for the comment and the chords too by the way!