Friday, August 22, 2008

Another week gone by

Well, another week has gone by! This week seemed to go by quicker than the last. We've been very busy (Andy's birthday, AC3 practice, dentist, etc.), but we managed to survive! I can truly say I'm glad that it's Friday. :)

I was trying to recall anything super fantastic this week, but the only thing that happened that was super fun was getting together with my favorite a cappella singers and practicing for our upcoming "gig." That's such a funny word... :) Anyway, we had fun! Music is like therapy for my soul. Whether I'm playing it or singing, it's just wonderful. I'm so glad the Lord gave me the ability to be able to sort of do the whole musical thing. It's been a wonderful part of my life and played a major role in my life ever since I can remember.

Callie turned 14 months old on Tuesday after Andy turned ..... years old on Monday. I'll leave it blank so that I don't get in trouble! :) He feels like he's getting old, and I hate to disappoint, but he is! I am too I guess....

Well, nothing overwhelmingly wonderful has happened this week, but I'm blessed to be healthy, feeling good, and just having things go great this week! I'm blessed to have a family that is doing well too. There seem to be so many people around me at school going through hard times with family members being sick or recovering from accidents/injuries, and it's made me count my blessings and be more appreciative of the fact that God has been SOOOO good to me. :)

I'll leave you with that thought.

No comments: