Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hangin' in the There!

As you can see, it's been a while since I've blogged. No one's whined, complained, or left me messages about updating, so maybe I'm just talking to a proverbial wall, but oh well, gives me something to do! :)

School is back in session, hence the reason there's no update from lately. I'm busy, I mean B-U-S-Y! It's hard to work all day and still do all of that other stuff at home. I can't complain too much, there are some women who work 2 jobs! Bless their hearts.

Anyway, my classes are okay. I'm still trying to figure some of them out. I have a range of super motivated freshman to totally nonchalant sophomores who might not make it through this year! It's weird to see the different attitudes and levels of intrinsic motivation in kids. It will blow you away. Of course I can relate better to those who stay on top of things because that's the only way I thought you were SUPPOSED to be in school, but apparently, that way of thinking is being pushed out of the door for this generation! Yikes!

I better watch it or I'll just be negative for this post.

I'm missing Callie during the day, but she's getting better about getting used to the routine with her little friends! I believe she enjoys it to a degree, but I'm sure she'd rather be home with mommy and daddy getting all of the attention herself!

Speaking of the Bug, I better go get her. I'm just blogging because I have to be at school until 4 and my brain is in shut down mode for the day! :)

Love!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're so funny! I have patiently been waiting for an update...a reminder was coming soon! Don't worry! :-) I think blogging is good for the soul...at least it is for MY soul. I guess it helps, too, to know someone is actually reading it. :-) Love ya!

ann_h1964@hotmail.com said...

Hey Brittany that's about all you can at this point is hang in there.
I'm glad Callie is doing okay at day care. Just think how it will be when you have 2 kids and work too. Talk to you soon. MOM