Monday, August 25, 2008

Pink Eye is on the way out, hopefully!


Hey everybody! I'm blogging at home today at 11:45 am because the Bug is asleep, and she got pink eye from somewhere! Who knows?! I believe the little cold she had just lingered around until it turned into something else, or she got it from just touching something out in public.

Anyway, she's feeling much better after a trip to Quick Care yesterday and some antibiotic drops, which she hates! :) She squirms and screams when I have to put them in, but I guess I would too if someone was holding me down and putting some foreign liquid into my eyes. She's been pretty good about the whole thing other than that. Just to make sure everyone else doesn't get it, I stayed home with her today, and we've been playing and making messes all day.

Thank the Lord for the rain! It's a rare sight to see so much it seems. I don't know how we've been surviving with as little rain as we get. Maybe Fay will help us out after all.

I'm really not full of blogging info or blurbs today, but I just wanted to update since I have no idea when it will happen again. It's hard working all day and trying to be a good mommy and wife and all of the other titles I have! :)

Sigh... I believe some housework is calling my name. :)

1 comment:

ann_h1964@hotmail.com said...

My grandbaby is beautiful and is growing up way to fast.