Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekly update

So, I've decided that if I can manage to update my blog once a week that I will be doing great! What a shock to go from staying at home ALL day to going back to school ALL day. It's been a tuffy, but it's eventually going to become more of a routine I hope. The kids are beginning to get used to being at school again, and this week they should settle in a little more. I hate to say it, but I'm already looking forward to the next holiday! :)

Not much exciting has gone on around here lately. We're just busy, cleaning and picking up after the Bug all the time, and oh, listening to her whine about her latest teeth coming in! I believe it's the molars this time, and she is having a hard time (and we are too!)

Tomorrow is Andy's birthday, so Andy if you read this sometime soon, then my Happy Birthday will not seem late to you! Poor Andy feels like he's getting old (and he is....) hehe..... Hey, it's better than the alternative, right? :) Another birthday means he survived another year with me, and that's an accomplishment I'd say.

I can't think of anything else to blog about at the moment, so I guess I better start getting Callie ready for bed. Her only nap today was during preaching at church (go figure!), so she's getting tired as we speak! :)

No comments: