Saturday, March 1, 2008

La la la


Not much going on today! Andy and I moved the furniture around in the living room. It makes it seem new again once you change something around it seems like! It's different, but I don't know how long it will stay like that. Seems like I have more room in there also now.

I think Andy and I are going to have an afternoon date today. Moma volunteered to watch Callie for a little while so we can go out and do something a little different. That should be nice. Callie's still in the middle of her morning nap right now. Maybe she will be nice for her pa and grandma this afternoon! :)

I have NO motivation to do anything today! I feel so lazy! I've washed some clothes and picked up some stuff, but other than that I have not done anything. I'm terrible today! :( These "wifely" duties get old every once in a while.

Just as a side note, if you are ever in the car during lunch time, around 12:30, tune in to 91.5 FM. I've been enjoying Dr. Mark Rutland's teaching/preaching here lately. I tune in every day to get a little "snack" during the day. He always says something that makes me think about the Scripture in a way I've never thought about it before.

Anyway, a big of a boring post today, but I'm just l-a-z-y, and I am ready for this cold weather to go and for spring to come!!!

No comments: