Thursday, March 27, 2008

Into EVERYTHING!


Today I let Callie pilfer through my purse while I washed a few dishes. She was content for literally 10+ minutes. She would take out something, look it over, then toss it aside and take out something else. It was funny to watch. I had to capture a picture of the damage. :)

Also, I've attached the link to my album of Callie's Easter pictures. She WAS NOT in the mood for pictures on Sunday, hence the reason there are not many of them, and I did not get any that were just what I would consider fabulous. :) Anyway, enjoy! http://picasaweb.google.com/brittanyb82/CallieEasterAndPlayingInMommySPurse

5 comments:

Katie said...

That is so cute! At least me & you keep our blogs updated! Have assurance in peace in knowing that I read every blog you write! :-) I enjoy them!! She's a cutie-pa-tootie! I'll have to check out the other pics...I know what you mean about them not cooperating!!!

Katie said...

I meant to say have assurance AND peace...not IN peace...duh me.

Katie said...

It's calling for a hall co password and ID to look at the pictures!?!?!

Amy said...

She is so cute! And, I see that you are a coupon-clipper. : ) Me, too!

I was able to look at your Picasa album, but Katie is right; it is somehow trying to connect to hallco.org. I just hit cancel, and deleted that part off of the web address and it worked.

Brittany said...

Weird about the pictures... Maybe I'll do better next time! :) Apparently blondes are technilogically challenged. :) haha

Yes I do clip coupons, and thank you! I believe my little baby girl is the sweetest and cutest little girl around! :)