Friday, April 11, 2008

ABC's of Brittany

I found this blog in Ashley's archives from 2006. I thought it would be fun to edit it for me and post! It would be cool if others would copy and paste in your blogs and edit it for yourselves too! :)

ABC's of Brittany


A - Available/Single? Happily Married! Very UNavailable

B - Best Friend? My sister and my moma

C- Cake or Pie? Cake is better! (Red Velvet please!)

D - Drink Of Choice? Water, Sprite, or Coke (Cherry coke is good too)

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Hairdryer!

F - Favorite Color? purple, melon, green (too hard to choose just one!)

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears

H - Hometown? somewhere in North Georgia

I - Indulgence? shoes, desserts, purses, etc...

J - January Or February? February

K- Kids & Their Names? Callie

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? JESUS!!! John 14:6

M - Marriage Date? July 10, 2004

N- Number Of Siblings? 1 beautiful talented and soon-to-be-married sister

O- Oranges Or Apples? Apples

P - Phobias/Fears? I don't like creepy crawly bugs, spiders, etc.

Q - Favorite Quote? anything quoted by Jesus is a great quote

R - Reason to Smile? Because God has blessed me so much and being saved!

S - Season? Spring

T - Tag Two Or Three People? Not sure what this means..

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I love bluegrass and clogging!!! woohoo!

V - Vegetable you don’t like? Beets...ewww

W - Worst Habit? Being too picky at times, saying "uh" and "okay" too much

X - X-rays You’ve Had? neck, teeth (haha), and praise the Lord none other that I know about

Y - Your Favorite Food? oh man... there's no favorite, but to start - mashed potatoes, meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, you name it!

Z - Zodiac Sign? Not that it matters, but I'm a Gemini.

No comments: