Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hola!

Hola to my fellow blog readers. :) I am SO ready for Spring Break! :) We only have one more day this week until we can have a little vacation away from the kiddos at school, and boy am I glad!

Nothing especially exciting has gone on in my life today. I had to take Callie to the doctor because I thought she was getting what I believe was pink eye again. I think she may have had it about 2 weeks ago, but we caught it early (along with an ear infection) and now that's cleared up as well. The doctor seems to think it's just upper respiratory things that are bothering her right now, hence the reason for her "goopy" eye this morning.

Speaking of which, I cannot speak myself hardly at all! After trying so hard to sing with AC3 the other night (which was wonderful by the way!! :)), I really can't talk! :) I believe it's the pollen, but who knows? Anyone have any suggestions on some allergy medicine to try that doesn't make you feel like you're hallucinating? :) I know that something I took at one point make me feel plum loopy! :)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

No...I think most ALL the meds make you feel that way! I had a blast at practice! I still can't believe we got it all together that quick! Now if we can just "maintain" it, we'll be good to go! My throat is feeling a little scratchy, too...I hope I'm not about to lose mine, too!

Brittany said...

We are just good like that! ;)