Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here comes the sun.... do do do do

Finally - SUN! I have missed the sun these last couple of days. Praise God for rain, but praise Him for the sunshine too! :) Nothing like some good ole' sunlight to lift your spirits.

Last night Andy and I had a date. Ooohh ahhh fabulous.... :) We had a good time. We went and ate Japanese - hibachi style. Our chef was a little quiet but still managed to entertain us and cook us a good meal. I have some left overs. I can't wait to gobble them up as soon as I finish with this post! After we ate, we went to Party City and then to Wal-Mart where we bought some groceries, saw a million things we could've bought Callie, and then we came home. It was fun, and it's just so weird to get out by ourselves! I really don't remember what it was like NOT having Callie anymore! I don't want to know either. :) I can't explain it, but there's just something about having a baby of your own. She has been the biggest blessing I've ever received other than a wonderful family and husband. Children are truly blessings from the Lord. I didn't deserve to have such a sweet little baby, but I'm so glad He sent her to us!

Well, before I get too mushy and sentimental, I better go. Ellen, I hope you found my blogspot!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww....that is so sweet. I can't wait to start our family; it won't be too much longer!

Brittany said...

You'll be a GREAT mother! Becoming a mom has been so much better than I could've imagined.