Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update on Prayer Requests

1. Jeff's wife Tracie is going to be moved this week into a normal room if all goes well. Jeff is still not back at school, and I heard that he caught some sort of bug while being at the hospital with his wife. So, pray for his health as well. I believe that he and maybe one of the kids caught some sort of stomach bug, so pray for them too.

2. Erin is still in the hospital and the doctors are going to try to keep her there for a few weeks until the baby's lungs can develop more so that he can be delivered. I don't know much because Andy has only talked to Kevin 2 times and you know how men don't try to remember details! :)

Thank you for all of the prayers thus far. I know that God is still in control and that Jeff and Tracie's baby is in Heaven as we speak. That's the only way I believe I could find comfort if I were Jeff and Tracie at this point. I will keep you updated.

No comments: