Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cantaloupe, Spring Break, and Ashley's B-Day!!!

Callie likes cantaloupe! I gave her a little piece of some the other day, and she just gobbled it right up! She'll actually bite off little pieces from a big piece while I hold it. It's cute! I know she's related to her mommy for sure now. :)

We are on Spring Break this week and loving it! It's nice knowing you DON'T have to get up and go somewhere tomorrow. It makes me ready for the summer! I love that part of my job!!!

I had my hair highlighted and trimmed ( maybe a bit too much in the back) today, and it's blonde again. :) Interestingly enough, I had my hair dresser explain to me how she uses math on her job daily. You wouldn't believe how much math a hair dresser uses! From mixing up color to calculating your commission or profit from your business, I was totally amazed at all of the things she told me. It was an interesting conversation. I can't wait to tell my kids at school when they tell me that all they want to do is hair and that they don't need math! :) I'll have a little victory dance afterwards too!

Well, today is Ashley's birthday, so I better get ready to go and see her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY BROOKE HARRISON (no Nix yet)!!!! This is the last birthday as just a Harrison girl. Bittersweet, huh? :) Hard to believe you're 22 years old! Love you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I like your new profile by the way!