Sunday, April 20, 2008

Two Prayer Requests

1. A man that I work with and his wife had a miscarriage when his wife was 5 months pregnant. I received an email from a fellow teacher who said that his wife had a D and C and afterwards her uterus erupted. This caused her to lose a lot of blood, and her organs were beginning to shut down as a result as I understand it correctly. She was taken to ICU and had to be put on a ventilator. Praise God she is now alert and off the ventilator. Their names are Jeff and Tracie Brack and this would've been their 4th child. Please pray for Jeff, Tracie, and their family!

2. One of our friends is also pregnant and due in May. Her husband called yesterday to say that her water had broken (she's at 32 weeks) and she was going to the hospital. We have yet to hear another update from Kevin about Erin, so please pray for them as well. They are expecting a boy, and they already have a 3 year old daughter, Peyton.

Thank you. Please help me pray for these families!

Love,
Brittany

1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

Hey Brittany - These are so pressing. I have already prayed. Please keep us updated. I am heartbroken over the loss of the 5 month baby in the womb... I know she was already attached to the fact of a 4th child, but I know God had it in His plan! Love you!